If you are lucky enough to be joining us over the Easter Period we are looking forward to welcoming you. I'm sure you can’t wait to come and relax and eat in some of the lovely restaurants Bowness has to offer.
If you would like to be a bit more adventurous during your visit then please take a look at the taster list of things to do over Easter we have compiled for you.
- The Lakeland Maze Farm Park near Kendal is great fun.
- For rail enthusiasts or for those fancy taking in the beautiful sites of the Lakes the Raveglass Railway is a lovely way to enjoy your day.
- The weather hasn't lent itself to too much action on the Lake so far this year, but if you are made of harder stuff than me why not try some Water Sports on Lake Windermere.
- How about something totally different with a Sculpting Workshop.
- Or for those wanting the ultimate in relaxation why not book a Spa Day? We offer all our guests complimentary use of a beautiful spa and leisure club just a stones throw from our front door (treatments are chargeable).