Its all hands to the pump at the very popular boutique hotel Bowness property The Cranleigh Boutique. We have just secured our new and very exciting development that was known as Rose Cottage. Its one of the oldest properties in Bowness at 350 years and is in a fantastic location, right in the centre of Bowness overlooking the church. It will be developed by the owner of The Cranleigh into four 6* self catering suites. Stephen says that he wants to create the ultimate in accommodation, beyond anything that has been done before using the latest in technology and design. The aim is to create a massive WOW when you see the suites and bathrooms.
As luxury Lake District hotels go in the Lake District these new suites will be on another level says Stephen the owner. He is clearly very passionate about what he does and seems to know exactly what his customers want. Emma Johnson, the Manager of The Cranleigh Boutique is also super excited about their new venture and cannot wait until its completion, which by the way should be mid December this year.
The list of technology and the design ideas are quite something.
- Cinema projector screens
- Huge air spa baths for 2 people and large showers all with intelligent lighting
- Intelligent lighting control throughout the suites
- Intelligent music control
- Integrated technology and features that wow you
- Award winning interior design
- Large sumptuous beds, bedding, towels, robes and accessories
- Hugh bathroom televisions for the ultimate in indulgence
- Green heating and hot water for our environment
- Bespoke designer furniture, fittings, fabrics and wallpapers